Currently purchased a few books to help me get my sketching together and the fundamentals. I have a few books I purchased before and never really sat down and read them so here I go. I also have a few more books that are not listed here (only because their buried somewhere) and books I haven't purchased just yet but their sitting in my amazon shopping cart. There are also some youtube artist that I am currently following and will be going through their tutorials and such. I am not sure if I will be posting what I have done with theirs on here yet since most of it at the moment is just to help me understand watercolor and my brushes more. Anyways this is what I have so far..
These are the books I currently have and what I am currently reading:
- How to sketch by Liron Yanconsky : this is what I am currently reading.
- Beginner's Guide to creating Manga Art learn to draw, color and design characters by 3dpublishing
- Beginner's guide to sketching characters, creatures & concepts by 3dpublishing
- Sketching from the imagination an insight into creative drawing by 3dpublishing
- Basic Anatomy for the manga artist by Christopher Hart
- ArtFundamentals by 3dpublishing
- MangaMatrix by Hiroyoshi Tuskamoto
- While reading each book any exercises or anything that I attempt to do I will post on here under a a folder called testing. I will only submit them as scrap or dumps or something, nothing of important but you are more then welcome to check them out. Since I will be using them as reference for myself to see what I am doing and maybe notice the changes at some point.
- I shall also give reviews for each book that I finish as I finish them.
- I am also trying different medias, color pencil, watercolor pans & tubs, markers, watercolor pencils, pastels, polymer clay, air dry clay, resin. I'll do my best not to be all over the place.
My Current pages where you can find me:Persona Iv FB
I normally post my WIP and finish work on Facebook[FB] before I get to on deviantart[DA], mainly because it's easier and I don't have to worry about cropping the images yet. So you get the raw image as it is on FB. Persona Iv NeonMob
This is a cute online card collection website, you get to collect 10 free packs a day and you can trade them and such. Once I feel comfortable I will be making a set that I will publish on NeonMob[NM], some exclusively to NM if not all.Persona IV Furaffinity
I currently don't have anything posted on there but I love furries so once I feel comfortable I'll let you know.Persona IV Twittered
I've had this for awhile just never really use it, I might give it a go to see if its worth keeping.persona Iv DA
Adding this in because this post will be posted on my FB and anywhere else I decide to post my work.
I also have a patreon but currently its just to watch other artist, I haven't made an offical one for my work yet just because I don't feel my work is at that level where I can turn it into a possible career. I want to be a illustrator- concept artist. I dabble in many medias traditional, digital rarely for now, I make things with my hands by knitting, polymer clay and sewing. I love all forms of art and want to embrace it to the fullest.
Art has always been my go to when my emotions are out of balance. it's my form of meditation, it calms me and brings me to my center. Art allows me to focus on something just in my past it wasn't always good things but I'll leave that for another day, another story.